GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE
GOVERNOR IHEDIOHA APPROVES CONSTITUTION OF BOARDS FOR LAND USE AND ALLOCATION COMMITTEE; IMO STATE TOURISM BOARD.
Governor Emeka Ihedioha CON, has approved the constitution of the Boards for the State Land Use and Allocation Committee (LUAC); as well as the Imo State Tourism Board.
Members of the Land Use and Allocation Committee are:
1. Sir Martin Ejiogu – Chairman
2. Prof. Ine Nnadi (Esq.)- Member
3. Charles Chika Okafor, Member
4. Barr. Shedrack Anyalewechi – Member
5. Esv. Joe Anosike – Member
6. Mrs Sade Balogun – Member
7. Ukachikwu Ihekwaba – Member
8. Mrs Ijeoma Ikegwuruka – Member
9. Barr. Marcel Ogwuegbu – Member
10. Chief Aham Onyenobi – Member
11. Prof. Joachim Onyeike – Member
Approved by the Governor for Imo State Tourism Board is a six-member committee with the following members:
1. Charles Anudu – Chairman
2. Mrs Ngozi Ngoka – Director General (DG)/Secretary
3. Chief CMC. Onuoha – Member
4. Mr Paul Onwuanibe – Member
5. Mr Chidi Okoro – Member
6. Prof. A.B.C. Duruaku – Member
His Excellency wishes them well in their appointments, while urging them to bring to bear their wealth of experience and professionalism towards the successful execution of the REBUILD-IMO project.
The appointments take effect, immediately.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
December 11, 2019