1. All Government workers are directed to stay at home from Monday, The 21st of December, 2020 till further notice, except for permanent secretaries and political appointees.
2. The state secretariat which is the major crowd puller will be closed to the public until further notice.
3. Only a crowd of 100 people can gather anywhere in the state and those gathered must wear facemasks.
4. There must be hand wash stands deadly available with alcohol based sanitizers at such events.
5. Wearing of Facemasks in public is henceforth absolutely compulsory. Mobile courts have been deployed all over the state and will try any person caught without their facemasks.
6. All Covid-19 safety protocols must henceforth be strictly enforced in public places like places of worship, market places, eateries, fun places etc. Failure to comply with these protocols will be dealt with in accordance with the law and such places risk a shut down.