The Okorocha Administration has officially kicked off its RESCUE MISSION Agenda in the State with, the swearing in of the members of the Executive Council on Thursday.
In His speech, Gov. Okorocha warned that his administration would not tolerate any act of corruption/official misconduct and resounded that his Government would have no dealings with members of the AGIP (Any Goverment In Power) political party.
His Excellency has spoken! Where there is a will to make Imo better, there will be a way.
We wish the new members of the State Executive Council great Success!
1. Sir Jude Agbaso – Works
2. Mrs. Ijezie Veronica – Agriculture
3. Mrs. Dozie Ann – Women Affairs
4. Barr. Soronnadi Njoku –Justice
5. Chief Uche Christian Ejike – Housing & Transportation
6. Mrs. Ogoke Chioma – Commerce & Industry
7. Mr. John Chike Okafor – Finance
8. Dr. Njoku Obi – Health
9. Comrade Emelu Kenneth – Youths & Sports
10. Chief Okoli Jerry – LGA and Chieftaincy Affairs.
11. Nze Benjamin Ogueri Enwerem – Lands
12. Barr. Ahaneku Steve – Petroleum & Natural Resources
13. Barr. Ezerioha Nelson – Special Duties
14. Mr. Alex Azuma – Environment
Nominees yet to be screened by House of Assembly
Barr. Obinna Duruji – Information & Tourism
Prof. Mrs. Adaora**(SP?) – Education
Dr. Ifeanyi Nwachukwu – Public Utility
1. Ichie Uche Best Mbamara – Mayoral Affair