I and a few other citizens have decided to go Spiritual to call down the Heavens for intervention at the State House of Assembly and Gubernatorial Elections, tomorrow. I will be fasting 24hours all through election day. These are the Prayer Points we will be using.(Christian version) If you belong to any other religious faith, please convert it accordingly. Bottom line is, we are praying for a transparent election . We are also praying against violence.
PRAYER POINTS: THE CRY OF THE OPPRESSED VOTER – J.John
- Any Politician who has bad intentions for Nigeria…Holy Ghost Faya!
- Any Politician who intends to loot our funds, Holy Ghost Faya!!
- Any incumbent candidate who has been useless to his State in the Past 4yrs, may he be defeated at the Polls!
- Any ballot snatchers recruited to cause commotion at the Polls, may you be Paralysed in your tracks, caught and disgraced!
- Any INEC officer who has been “paid in advance” to “Akinyili” the results, Holy ghost faya!!
- Any supporters counting down for bloodshed,we bind you!
In Prov. 17 vs 23, the bible tells us that “A wicked man accepts a bribe in secret to pervert the course of justice.” Therefore, should a wrong candidate succeed at rigging his way into office,
- May he be restless , miserable and unproductive that they beg to be impeached. May the TEN PLAGUES of Egypt be their PORTION.
- May their nights be sleepless and full of nightmares till they repent and sucumb to the wishes of the people.
- May they never find favour in the eyes of President Goodluck Jonathan and the US GOVT.
The Bible says,When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers. Baba God, you are reverenced as “The God of Justice”. You said we should ask, and it shall be given unto us. All this and much more we ask in your name. Amen
Ephesians 5:11-13; 2nd Kings 6:12; Luke 12:3 Psalm 7:9 + BONUS: Psalm 109
Matt 11:12 says … “from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and men of violence take it by force.” I will go ahead an twist that around ” From 1960 till now, the people of Nigeria suffereth violence , since they rig our votes, bloodbaths, war or street violence will not help. We can go on our knees and pray our Country out of corrupt leadership.
DISCLAIMER: Biko kwa, kindly note that the PLAN B Prayer is a BLANK Prayer and has no particular Country or Politician in mind.